Outage of pgpkeys.urown.net

Alain Wolf-2
Hi list

I had to temporarily turn of my key-server service on pgpkeys.urown.net.

The recon service refused to operate since last night ("PTree may be
corrupted").

I'm in the process of obtaining a fresh dump and will then try to
rebuild the db.

Hopefully the service will be back soon.

Regards

Alain

--
https://pgpkeys.urown.net
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ks-status.php?server=pgpkeys.urown.net

Re: EOL for pgpkeys.urown.net

Alain Wolf-4
Sorry guys

pgpkeys.urown.net (and pgpkeysximvxiazm.onion) is not coming back.

Thanks for all the fish.

Regards

Alain