Outage: pki.colliertech.org

C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP
Hey folks,

The servers are currently hanging out on various rugs and chairs in
Eastsound waiting for me to get time to plug them back in.  I moved them
out of Everett and am looking for a permanent place to store them.  I'll
bring them online at home if the fan noise doesn't drive the wife nuts.

Anyway, keyserver.colliertech.org is out of service for the next 15 days
probably.

Cheers,

C.J.

Re: Outage: pki.colliertech.org

C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP
Well, that took longer than expected.  It's back up and syncing with all
of you now.

Thanks for your patience,

C.J.