Outgoing call are not working

Joe Bidon
Hi,

Thanks for this very good piece of software. I'm using linphone on Mac Os with an OVH SIP line.

I filled the following parameters for my SIP account :
- SIP Address : "[hidden email]"
- Register duration: 3600
- Transport : UDP
- Route : (empty)
- Register is checked
- Publish my presence is checked
- AVPF is not enabled
Regarding Network setting I set "port SIP UDP" to 5962.
This make linphone able to receive my call, I'm also able to transfert to other line.

That's great, but, when I try to make an outgoing call, linphone  seems to work, but it's not ringing.

My colleague have exactly the same configuration, and outgoing call works for him. I have enclosed my log.

If anybody could have idea or can help me fix this issue ?

linphone.log (38K) Download Attachment

Re: Outgoing call are not working

Russell Treleaven
Joe,

Your Linphone client is sending an invite and not receiving a response.
The usual suspects are...
See if the there is a sip ALG(application layer gateway) on your edge router and disable it.
Make sure you don't have any inbound firewall rules on your edge router that are messing things up.
Check the firewall rules on the machine running the sip client.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 4:09 AM, Joe Bidon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for this very good piece of software. I'm using linphone on Mac Os with an OVH SIP line.

I filled the following parameters for my SIP account :
- SIP Address : "[hidden email]"
- Register duration: 3600
- Transport : UDP
- Route : (empty)
- Register is checked
- Publish my presence is checked
- AVPF is not enabled
Regarding Network setting I set "port SIP UDP" to 5962.
This make linphone able to receive my call, I'm also able to transfert to other line.

That's great, but, when I try to make an outgoing call, linphone  seems to work, but it's not ringing.

My colleague have exactly the same configuration, and outgoing call works for him. I have enclosed my log.

If anybody could have idea or can help me fix this issue ?

Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven
[hidden email];transport=tcp

Re: Outgoing call are not working

Joe Bidon
Thanks a lot for your answer.

I tested on an other public network access... and it works !

So I investigated on my router a Synology RT1900, and there's an option called "SIP Pass-though", I unchecked it, and now I'm able to make outgoing call though my network connection.

It's fixed, thanks again Russell.