PHP porting of Grammatica

Guilbault Manuel
Hi,

I've started a few weeks ago porting Grammatica in PHP.
I followed the same path already in place: I ported the runtime/parser in PHP, and added PHP code generation features to the Java application. I'm still working on it, but it's getting in good shape.

Would you guys be interested integrating this to Grammatica?

Re: PHP porting of Grammatica

Per Cederberg
Sounds like an interesting project! I'd be happy to include it if
you'll license the code under GNU LGPL. You have the sources on some
public server somewhere? Ideally in Mercurial, since I'm planning to
move the project infrastructure onto that instead.

Cheers,

/Per

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 21:49, Guilbault Manuel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've started a few weeks ago porting Grammatica in PHP.
> I followed the same path already in place: I ported the runtime/parser in
> PHP, and added PHP code generation features to the Java application. I'm
> still working on it, but it's getting in good shape.
> Would you guys be interested integrating this to Grammatica?

Re: PHP porting of Grammatica

Guilbault Manuel
Dont' have it anywhere public now, but I'm planning on doing so anytime soon.
I'll give you some news as soon as it's done.

2010/4/25 Per Cederberg <[hidden email]>
Sounds like an interesting project! I'd be happy to include it if
you'll license the code under GNU LGPL. You have the sources on some
public server somewhere? Ideally in Mercurial, since I'm planning to
move the project infrastructure onto that instead.

Cheers,

/Per

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 21:49, Guilbault Manuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've started a few weeks ago porting Grammatica in PHP.
> I followed the same path already in place: I ported the runtime/parser in
> PHP, and added PHP code generation features to the Java application. I'm
> still working on it, but it's getting in good shape.
> Would you guys be interested integrating this to Grammatica?

Re: PHP porting of Grammatica

Guilbault Manuel
Hi,

I put the code on an SVN repo: http://svn.adoy.net/phpGrammatica/
It has public read access. I'm not familiar with Mercurial, so I pushed it to the repo I had under the hand. :)

I still need to do some further tests, since I did only some quick tests on the regexp grammar up to now.
I also need to work on the unit tests for the PHP module.

I'll keep you posted as it goes.