Package providing NPAPI headers

Daniel Leidert
Hi,

There seems to be a small project [1] aimed at providing only the NPAPI
headers to build Mozilla plugins. I also got a request [2] to use this
package instead of firefox-dev (or xulrunner-dev) to build the Debian
package. IMHO this could be a valid request as iceweasel-dev (or
similar) is a very large package. Maybe you can check this out and
decide, if it is worth of adding it as alternative to configure(.ac).

For the time being I'll stay with firefox-dev.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/mgorny/npapi-sdk
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/754371

Regards, Daniel

Re: Package providing NPAPI headers

Jean Brefort-2
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for pointing me to this small alternative. Looks like it works
with attached (and trivial) patch.

Regards,
Jean

Le lundi 22 septembre 2014 à 14:09 +0200, Daniel Leidert a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> There seems to be a small project [1] aimed at providing only the NPAPI
> headers to build Mozilla plugins. I also got a request [2] to use this
> package instead of firefox-dev (or xulrunner-dev) to build the Debian
> package. IMHO this could be a valid request as iceweasel-dev (or
> similar) is a very large package. Maybe you can check this out and
> decide, if it is worth of adding it as alternative to configure(.ac).
>
> For the time being I'll stay with firefox-dev.
>
> [1] https://bitbucket.org/mgorny/npapi-sdk
> [2] https://bugs.debian.org/754371
>
> Regards, Daniel

npapi.patch (710 bytes) Download Attachment