Paper&cup Food package Supply与您共享了相册。

Paper&cup Food package Supply
邀请您观看 Paper&cup Food package Supply 的相册: zhib
zhib
2013年3月24日
提供者:Paper&cup Food package Supply
来自 Paper&cup Food package Supply 的消息:
Dear Manager :

We are a company facused on food package. and What we do is Just Helping you to save your cost.

now we can supply :

1. Single wall paper cup. Double PE .Hot Paper cups. Double Wall paper cups. Cold Drinking cups, Ripple Wall cups. Paper box.
2. Drinking straws , Flexible straws. Straight straws.
3. Plastic cups. PET cold cups
4. Plastic spoon. fork, Knife and Other cutlery.

We know that buiness include: Quality. Price. Delivery time. Payment Terms. And Service.
First Choosing a Responsible Factory is important. All the things are made by Person.
We know how to get Reasonable price.
Delivery time: We control the Progress
Payment term: Negotiation to accept by both.

We welcome you to do customized cups and any enquiries. samples for free.

Best Regards

NINGBO EXPORT CO.LTD
YIWU PACK CO.,LTD.
ADD: NINGBO, China.
如果您在阅读此电子邮件时出现问题,请将以下地址复制并粘贴到您的浏览器中:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109290287249725684014&target=ALBUM&id=5860683425755103729&authkey=Gv1sRgCKPewYf3iaHJDw&invite=CLm49SA&feat=email
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户