Peering Request

Mike O'Connor-5
Hi All

I would like to arrange peering for a public keyserver in Australia.

keyserver.oeg.com.au:11370

Also I would like to add this server to any pool groups in the
Australasia area, so if anyone has ideas on who to contact for this I
would be great full.

I have configured the system to accept smtp key sync via the address
[hidden email]. (I think I have this correctly setup)

Cheers
Mike O'Connor

Re: Peering Request

Johan van Selst
Mike O'Connor wrote:
> I would like to arrange peering for a public keyserver in Australia.
> keyserver.oeg.com.au:11370

I'd be happy to set up peering, but unfortunately mail to
<[hidden email]> bounces with a permanent error.
Do you have another contact address that works?

Greetings,
Johan

Re: Peering Request

Dinko Korunic
On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 06:06:43PM +0200, Johan van Selst wrote:
> <[hidden email]> bounces with a permanent error.
> Do you have another contact address that works?

Same here. I've tried from two different addresses/machines and got back
E500 every time :/

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic          NOTE:Standard.disclaimer.applies
URL:http://dkorunic.net    IRC:kre    ICQ:16965294    PGP:0xea160d0b

Re: Peering Request

Jason Harris
On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 06:06:43PM +0200, Johan van Selst wrote:

> Mike O'Connor wrote:
> > I would like to arrange peering for a public keyserver in Australia.
> > keyserver.oeg.com.au:11370
>
> I'd be happy to set up peering, but unfortunately mail to
> <[hidden email]> bounces with a permanent error.
> Do you have another contact address that works?

0xE61814F5.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
[hidden email] _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/