Peering Request

Venkatesh Srinivas-2
Hi,

After a long hiatus, pgp.acm.jhu.edu is back.

I would like to arrange peering for this public keyserver, located in
Baltimore, MD, USA.

pgp.acm.jhu.edu:11370

-vs

Re: Peering Request

kmkaplan-2
Venkatesh Srinivas <[hidden email]> writes:

> I would like to arrange peering for this public keyserver, located in
> Baltimore, MD, USA.
>
> pgp.acm.jhu.edu:11370

I have put it in my membership file.  You can put:

    keyserver.kim-minh.com 11370

Kim Minh.
http://www.kim-minh.com/

Re: Peering Request

Patrick Rother
On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:05:46AM +0000, kmkaplan wrote:
> Venkatesh Srinivas <[hidden email]> writes:
> > I would like to arrange peering for this public keyserver, located in
> > Baltimore, MD, USA.
> >
> > pgp.acm.jhu.edu:11370
>
> I have put it in my membership file.  You can put:
>
>     keyserver.kim-minh.com 11370

I put this in.
Thank you.

Re: Peering Request

Botka Istvan

Re: Peering Request

n7ipb (Bugzilla)
On Saturday 18 August 2007, Venkatesh Srinivas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a long hiatus, pgp.acm.jhu.edu is back.
>
> I would like to arrange peering for this public keyserver, located in
> Baltimore, MD, USA.
>
> pgp.acm.jhu.edu:11370

I have you in my membership file.

You can add: