Planner and cyclic tasks

Glasspen
Hi!

Is there a way to create cyclic task for every other tuesday, every
third saturday and so on. I know it is possible to create for every
tuesday.

Regards

Re: Planner and cyclic tasks

Mirko Vukovic
On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Glasspen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is there a way to create cyclic task for every other tuesday, every
> third saturday and so on. I know it is possible to create for every
> tuesday.
>
> Regards

1+

Mirko

Re: Planner and cyclic tasks

Ottaway, Jim

> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Glasspen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Is there a way to create cyclic task for every other tuesday, every
>> third saturday and so on. I know it is possible to create for every
>> tuesday.

Does something like this work:

%%(diary-cyclic 14 15 4 2010) #B _ Task every other Thursday starting today

?

Yours sincerely,
--
Jim Ottaway

Re: Planner and cyclic tasks

Mirko Vukovic
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Ottaway, Jim <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Glasspen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Is there a way to create cyclic task for every other tuesday, every
>>> third saturday and so on. I know it is possible to create for every
>>> tuesday.
>
> Does something like this work:
>
> %%(diary-cyclic 14 15 4 2010) #B _ Task every other Thursday starting today
>
> ?
>

> Yours sincerely,
> --
> Jim Ottaway