Plans to implement video call recording?

Plans to implement video call recording?

Anthony-2
Hello Linphone team,

I was wondering if there were any plans to implement recording video as well as audio?

I've looked into adding this feature myself, but without digging into the sdk, the best I can come up with is recording video rendered to the CallVideoFragment and reencoding it.  This seems like it would be pretty processor intensive, and I was wondering if there was some function call I could use to get the raw video stream (before decoding)?

Thanks

Re: Plans to implement video call recording?

Elisa Nectoux
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone. Implementing video call recording has not been planned yet. We are waiting for a customer willing to finance it.
If you are interested in funding this new feature, please contact me at [hidden email].

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
[hidden email]

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project