Problem to login : Android and Windows platform

Problem to login : Android and Windows platform

michael.agnano

Hello,

I have created a new account and no possible to login in Android and Windows application.

When I enter my username and password (on Android or Windows platform), after click to buton, a window said « Username/password is wrong »

My username is : mikeagnano

My password is : the same password that I have enter in my new account

Where is the problem ?

Regards,

Michael Agnano