Problem with planner-timeclock-summary

Tammy Cravit
I'm trying to use planner-timeclock-summary with Emacs 22.3.1 on Windows, but I'm running into a problem. When I go to save a day page for which I've clocked time, I get the following error:

    planner-timeclock-summary-update: Symbol's function definition is void: planner-replace-in-string

Can anyone help me fix planner-timeclock-summary.el?

Thanks!
Tammy

Re: Problem with planner-timeclock-summary

Tammy Cravit
Tammy Cravit wrote:
>     planner-timeclock-summary-update: Symbol's function definition is
> void: planner-replace-in-string
Never mind...I think I fixed the problem by deleting my copy of
planner-el and reinstalling from the git repo.

-- Tammy

Re: Problem with planner-timeclock-summary

nabbledh
Just sync'd up with git on planner, muse and remember after moving to emacs 24.3.
I'm seeing the same issue Tammy did and I'm having trouble finding where 'planner-replace-in-string is defined,
What module might that function be defined in, it's eluding me so far.

-David

Re: Problem with planner-timeclock-summary

nabbledh
nabbledh wrote
Just sync'd up with git on planner, muse and remember after moving to emacs 24.3.
I'm seeing the same issue Tammy did and I'm having trouble finding where 'planner-replace-in-string is defined,
What module might that function be defined in, it's eluding me so far.

-David
I was able to fix this issue with a small update to the affected .el module, what's the best way to submit what I changed to fix the problem so others can benefit?