Problem with prefix again

J. Paul Bissonnette
Using the latest Linphone from F-Droid I tried it from google play same
issue. I have an account with sipgate in Germany. Linphone on my
Blackberry Key crashed and refused the connection so I deleted the sip
account and reinstalled it. Now when I dial a number a number eg
080245551212 the display shows the number dialed as  +00245551212.

Before this was fixed by Touching user name droped down a list. Scroll
down to Prefix and erase what ever is there also turn off Replace + by
00 Now that doesn’t work either

In settings Sip Account
Prefix for your country code (without the +) blank number dialed
replace + by 00 OFF
set prefix to 49  +49080245551212
set prefix  to 0    +00245551212
 prefix not set      +00245551212

Thanks
Paul

Re: Problem with prefix again

J. Paul Bissonnette
On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 10:22:36 -0400
"J. Paul Bissonnette" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Using the latest Linphone from F-Droid I tried it from google play
> same issue. I have an account with sipgate in Germany. Linphone on my
> Blackberry Key crashed and refused the connection so I deleted the sip
> account and reinstalled it. Now when I dial a number a number eg
> 080245551212 the display shows the number dialed as  +00245551212.
>
> Before this was fixed by Touching user name droped down a list. Scroll
> down to Prefix and erase what ever is there also turn off Replace + by
> 00 Now that doesn’t work either
>
> In settings Sip Account
> Prefix for your country code (without the +) blank number dialed
> replace + by 00 OFF
> set prefix to 49  +49080245551212
> set prefix  to 0    +00245551212
>  prefix not set      +00245551212
>
> Thanks
> Paul

I turned the phone on and off a couple time and now it seems to work,
until it doesn't again.
Paul