Problems downloading the Installer

Diego Lesnock Gonçalves Lopes
 Hi,

 While trying to download the installer for windows I receive the message that the files might be broken so I couldn't download it, maybe you could update the files in your site so we could download it. I'm curious to play this game.

 Regards.

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

Re: Problems downloading the Installer

Ronald Lamprecht
Hi,

Diego Lesnock Gonçalves Lopes schrieb:
>  While trying to download the installer for windows I receive the
> message that the files might be broken so I couldn't download it, maybe
> you could update the files in your site so we could download it. I'm
> curious to play this game.

Sorry - all servers of Berlios have been down on the weekend of 1st and
2nd of August. But of course they are meanwhile up again. Please try
another download and report any remaining problems.

Regards,

Ronald