Problems with M/Monit reporting "Could not register a new connection with Reactor -- Too many open files"

Problems with M/Monit reporting "Could not register a new connection with Reactor -- Too many open files"

Jorge Pereira
Hi,

The m/monit is reporting:

"Could not register a new connection with Reactor -- Too many open files".
"[client xx.xx.xx.xx] could not read request body -- network error"

Has somebody some clue about it?

p.s: My current "file-max" is configured for 500000

--
Jorge Pereira

Re: Problems with M/Monit reporting "Could not register a new connection with Reactor -- Too many open files"

martinp@tildeslash.com
Hello Jorge,

please can you send mmonit.log and error.log from M/Monit's "logs"  directory to [hidden email]?

Which M/Monit version it is?

Best regards,
Martin

On 12 Aug 2017, at 02:10, Jorge Pereira <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

The m/monit is reporting: