Problems with planner-timeclock

Renger van Nieuwkoop
Hi
I am new to this list, so sorry for double posting (I couldn't find a way to search the archive).
I have planner installed (on my windows notebook and added the line
(require 'planner-timeclock) to my .emacs.
When I start Emacs I get the mesage that
error: Do not use this version of timeclock.el with Emacs

Any idea what went wrong. I have Emacs  22.0.990.1 on Windows Vista

ArnyEinstein

Re: Problems with planner-timeclock

David Lord-6
Try renaming or removing the timeclock.el file from the contrib
directory in your planner installation directory.

Regards
David Lord