Query Regarding Automation of decryption of encrypted-file

Query Regarding Automation of decryption of encrypted-file

sachin goyal
HI,
    I need to automate the decryption of one PGP-encrypted file(which I will get daily by ftp from other party). This PGP-encryption of file is done using "PGP Freeware for Win".      I tried following command in command-line  -

pgp   <encrypted-file>
it asks for the pass-phrase,  & after entering my pass-phrase, it successfully decrypts it.

But  its asking of pass-phrase after invocatin of command is the reason that I am not able to automate this decryption
I want that somehow pass-phrase could be automatically set permanently so that.. it wouldn't ask for pass-phrase, and
my automation would be successfully done.

Your kind help would be great help to me and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance !

Best Regards,
Sachin Goyal
 (614-481-1540)

Re: Query Regarding Automation of decryption of encrypted-file

Peter Palfrader-2
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, sachin goyal wrote:

> pgp   <encrypted-file>
> it asks for the pass-phrase,  & after entering my pass-phrase, it
> successfully decrypts it.

> Your kind help would be great help to me and would be greatly appreciated.

You are wrong here.  This is about the SKS software.

> Sent from the SKS Devel forum at Nabble.com.

And WTF is this?

--
                           |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
      Peter Palfrader      | : :' :      The  universal
 http://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System