Query about Linphone SIP Register Message IP Change!

Query about Linphone SIP Register Message IP Change!

Asim Shafique

Dear Community,

I hope you all are doing well.

We are facing an issue in the registration process of SIP using Linphone with our open source kamailio SIP server. The discrepancy in register messages of the same dialog is causing registration issue over Wi-Fi calling. In the two register requests of the SIP registration process, IP in contact header is different due to which SIP registration is not successful and call is not established. Ideally, IPs in contact header of both register requests of the same dialogue should remain the same so that registration at server is successful.

In cases where were are testing using private network  (4G/3G of our operator, Telenor), the IPs in both the register requests remain the same and call is successful. Can you tell us how to control this so that linphone generates same IP in both register requests regardless of the network being used. Thanks!

Regards,Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CD13F3.718EFF70

Asim Shafique

Assistant Manager Digital & Adjacent Products

Application Development & Software Engineering, Technology

Telenor Pakistan

Mobile: +92 345 850 5851

Email: [hidden email]

Description: Description: http://www.telenor.com.pk/images/fb_icon.pngDescription: Description: http://www.telenor.com.pk/images/youtube_icon.pngDescription: Description: http://www.telenor.com.pk/images/twitter_icon.png Description: Description: cid:image008.png@01CD13F3.718EFF70

Re: Query about Linphone SIP Register Message IP Change!

Elisa Nectoux
Hi Asim,

The scenario that you try to achieve here with Kamailio and Linphone seems a bit specific.
It is too complex for us to quickly analyse and solve it through the free mailing list. Fors this kind of advanced assistance request, the best is to contact me at [hidden email].
We may propose a development assistance service.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
[hidden email]
Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

Le 2 août 2019 à 21:30, Asim Shafique <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Regards,<image001.png>
<image002.png>
Asim Shafique
Assistant Manager Digital & Adjacent Products
Application Development & Software Engineering, Technology
Telenor Pakistan

Mobile: +92 345 850 5851

<image003.png>