Question about linphone for Android

Δημήτρης Κοτρώνης

Hello,

I am using linphone for Android and I need to read some data from 200 OK register response that server sends. CoreListener has a method onRegistrationStateChanged where I can access only the status code and a message(Successful, Failed, ...). I intent to add an extra parameter to this method 'String body' in order to pass some data. Which file should i modify in order to add this method.

I build the aar using the linphone-sdk for android and with Java wrapper enabled. LinphoneCoreListener has no native methods so I tried editing the linphone/java/common/org/linphone/core/LinphoneCoreListener.java (and LinphoneCoreListenerBase) hopping that this method will be also available after building the .aar

/** * Registration state notification * */

void registrationState(LinphoneCore lc, LinphoneProxyConfig cfg, LinphoneCore.RegistrationState state, String smessage);

/** * Registration state notification (custom overload) * */

void registrationState(LinphoneCore lc, LinphoneProxyConfig cfg, LinphoneCore.RegistrationState state, String smessage, String body);

When i build the aar and I open the CoreListener.class inside the linphone-sdk-android-release.aar/classes.jar the second method(the extra one) does not exist.

Thank you for your time,

Dimitris Kotronis