Question

Amy

Question

Amy

Hello

If there is an additional charge for using your app with commercial activities?

Thank u

Best Regards,

張育禎/Amy

虹盛科技股份有限公司

Advance Wireless Technology Corp.
台北市士林區福國路1911

http://www.awtek.com.tw

E-mail:[hidden email]
TEL:886-2-77304088
FAX:886-2-28348999

Re: Question

Peio Rigaux

Hello.
As soon as you are not distributing it, you can use it internally for your commercial activities (you must let you users access the source code, according to the GPLv3 licence).
See more at https://www.linphone.org/licensing-services
However, if you plan to distribute it, your must rebrand (white-label) the application (even with the GPLv3 licence) .
We do sell this service.
We also sell proprietary licences, allowing you to hide the source code. This comes with 6 months of included support.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 24/08/2020 à 04:45, Amy a écrit :

Hello

If there is an additional charge for using your app with commercial activities?

Thank u

Best Regards,

張育禎/Amy

虹盛科技股份有限公司

Advance Wireless Technology Corp.
台北市士林區福國路1911

http://www.awtek.com.tw

[hidden email]
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="TEL:886-2-77304088">TEL:886-2-77304088
FAX:886-2-28348999

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment