Re: Axiom on Windows

Tim Daly
The operating system doesn't seem to like running the Docker image.
The listed options enable running Axiom.

Tim

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 5:19 PM, Fabrizio Caruso <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

After successly installing everything, I get the following error:

$ docker run -i -t daly/axiom axiom
personality change failure 1

  Fabrizio

Re: Axiom on Windows

Tim Daly
An alternative approach, and the one I actually use, is to install VirtualBox,
boot Ubuntu and install Axiom with

   apt-get install axiom

This has the advantage that you can stop work in the middle of a session,
save the virtual machine, and later restart the virtual machine and be back
in the middle of your session.

Tim