Re: [Gluster-users] Gluster block storage status

Re: [Gluster-users] Gluster block storage status

Strahil Nikolov
Seems still alive:
https://marc.info/?l=gluster-users&m=160147697907996&w=3

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В четвъртък, 5 ноември 2020 г., 16:24:10 Гринуич+2, Alex K <[hidden email]> написа:

Hi friends,

I am using gluster for some years though only as a file storage.
I was wandering what is the status of block storage through gluster.

I see the following project:

https://github.com/gluster/gluster-block

Is this still receiving updates and could be used to production or is it discontinued?

Thanx,
Alex
________

Community Meeting Calendar: