Re: [Gluster-users] Modifying gluster's logging mechanism

Re: [Gluster-users] Modifying gluster's logging mechanism

Strahil

Hi Barak,

Thanks for sharing your observations.
As an end user, I think that performance improvents must be of outmost priority and this 'async logging' approach makes  sense.

Actually, you make me think If I really need  such detailed logs (I'm running an oVirt lab) , as I can benefit from logless  gluster's performance.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list