Re: Hello

John Ogness-2
曲鼎 wrote:
> so you mean there is nothing on-access monitor for ClamAV under Win32,
> right?

Correct. ClamAV does not have an on-access scanner for Win32.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer

Re: Hello

John Ogness-2
曲鼎 wrote:
> One more thing,can you tell me how to use "sigtool" to make signatures
> for my own under Win32?

Sorry, I am not very familiar with ClamAV's sigtool. I recommend posting
to the appropriate ClamAV mailing list:

http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer

Re: Re: Hello

karel van ijperen

John Ogness wrote:

> 曲鼎 wrote:
>
>> so you mean there is nothing on-access monitor for ClamAV under Win32,
>> right?
>>

> Correct. ClamAV does not have an on-access scanner for Win32.
>
> John Ogness

There seems to be work in progress but I don't think this has anything
to do with dazuko
see this link for more details:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/clamav/win32/22017

Re: Hello

John Ogness-2
Karel van IJperen wrote:
> There seems to be work in progress but I don't think this has anything
> to do with dazuko
> see this link for more details:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/clamav/win32/22017

Thanks for pointing this out. I wrote an email to Brian Bruns (whose
name is on the documentation). Maybe the project would be interested in
working together with Dazuko. (?)

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer