Re: Need volunteers

Aaron Hammitt
I tried the files you linked to, but when trying to start a new entry I get the message "Bad url: :/" in the minibuffer.

Re: Re: Need volunteers

Ted Smith-2
On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 20:41 -0400, Aaron Hammitt wrote:
> I tried the files you linked to, but when trying to start a new entry
> I get the message "Bad url: :/" in the minibuffer.

I get the same when running from the latest checkout from launchpad.
Reverting to the previous revision fixes it.

Re: Re: Need volunteers

Aaron Hammitt
I realized if I do weblogger-select-configuration FIRST, it works. however I get a bad user/pass combination error if I leave the password blank in the variable weblogger-config-alist. If I put the password in, however, then everything works after I select a weblog.

Maybe it's possible to automatically select the first configuration when Emacs starts up. I'm not sure why it won't prompt me for my password like it used to in version 1.4.4.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Ted Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 20:41 -0400, Aaron Hammitt wrote:
> I tried the files you linked to, but when trying to start a new entry
> I get the message "Bad url: :/" in the minibuffer.

I get the same when running from the latest checkout from launchpad.
Reverting to the previous revision fixes it.

Re: Re: Need volunteers

Mark A. Hershberger
Aaron Hammitt <[hidden email]> writes:

> Maybe it's possible to automatically select the first configuration when
> Emacs starts up. I'm not sure why it won't prompt me for my password like it
> used to in version 1.4.4.

This is because I made an error in setting an empty password to ""
instead of nil.

This should be fixed shortly.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Embrace Ignorance.  Just don't get too attached.