Re: Re: Changing date of a task

Xavier Maillard-2
On 8 aoû 2005, Sacha Chua stated:

> I like using mainly undated tasks and then opening project
> pages when I want to work on something.

Is there any variable to tweak this as the default behavior ? I
also do not like setting date to tasks.

> Try mixing judicious procrastination with undated tasks. =)

me ;)
--
"sometimes i feel like we're making emacs better and better because we don't
 know what to do with emacs once it is finished."

    -- AlexSchroeder on #emacs @OPN

Re: Re: Changing date of a task

John Sullivan-2
Xavier Maillard <[hidden email]> writes:

> On 8 aoû 2005,
> Sacha Chua stated:
>
>> I like using mainly undated tasks and then opening project pages when I want
>> to work on something.
>
> Is there any variable to tweak this as the default behavior ? I also do not
> like setting date to tasks.

(setq planner-use-day-pages nil) will stop the date prompting.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net

Re: Changing date of a task

Sacha Chua
Xavier Maillard <[hidden email]> writes:

> Is there any variable to tweak this as the default behavior ? I
> also do not like setting date to tasks.

I'll write an article about different ways to streamline task input... =)

--
Sacha Chua <[hidden email]> - open source, free software geekette
http://sacha.free.net.ph/ - PGP Key ID: 0xE7FDF77C