Re: Terminate the Subrule

Rodgers, Kevin
Re: Terminate the Subrule

> Actually you've run into the only know problem in the look-ahead
> calculation. In this case Grammatica should have generated a
> parser that checks the two upcoming tokens for a match, but it
> only checks the first one and picks the production "morestuff"
> based on that.

Do you have a patch for that problem?

Kevin Rodgers, Sr. Software Engineer
Content Automation, Technical Publishing, IHS

Re: Re: Terminate the Subrule

Per Cederberg
Unfortunately, there is still no fix for this issue:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=4117

In most cases though, the grammars exposing this
problem are ambiguous and need to be fixed to avoid
this problem. I think that was the recommendation
the last time this issue was mentioned on the list.

Cheers,

/Per