Re: The procedure entry point _strtoui64 could not be loc

Re: The procedure entry point _strtoui64 could not be loc

boqsc
You might be right, I tested on Windows Xp x32 and the latest TCC seems to work.

So far, the only operating system affected is Windows 2000 and it is not a huge priority, since any other x32 binaries produced by the latest TCC do work on Windows 2000 as far as I tested.

Re: The procedure entry point _strtoui64 could not be loc

Vladimir Vissoultchev

JFYI, grishka removed _strtoi64 dependency in 32-bit executable in commit 9f6b652 so now tcc.exe works and can self-compile on Win2000

cheers,

</wqw>