Re: about dazukofs

John Ogness-2
张伟 wrote:
> I am trying to use dazuko-3.0.0-birthday, and run example c program,
> but when I access a file named "jssj1.c", dazukofs give me the following results:
>
> OPEN   uid:0 pid:3234 mode:33188 file_uid:0 file_gid:0 file_mode:33188 file_device:0 file_size:384 file:/usr/src/swcrypt/=dazukofs.c687a8c8.0
>
> why not "jssj1.c" in "file:/usr/src/swcrypt/=dazukofs.c687a8c8.0", but "dazukofs.c687a8c8.0", if I want to get "jssj1.c", what can I do?

Hi,

This is mentioned in the README (under the section LIMITATIONS):

<--
2. Currently Dazuko does not report a real file name associated with the
file access event.
-->

With this early preview release it is not possible to get the real file
name for the files being accessed. We plan to introduce a new function
that will allow this.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer

Re: about dazukofs

John Ogness-2
张伟 wrote:

> I am using dazukofs------dazuko-3.0.0-birthday, and found a bug
>
> When I mount a directory and become dazukofs, for example
> mount -t dazukofs -o dir=/usr/src/swcrypt /usr/src/swcrypt /usr/src/swcrypt
>
> then I enter /usr/src/swcrypt, and delete a file in /usr/src/swcrypt, for
> example
> cd /usr/src/swcrypt
> rm a.c
>
> then I use vi and open the file that I have removed
> vi a.c
>
> at that time, I can get content before for file a.c

Very interesting. I will look into it.

> By the way, when can we get the newest dazukofs, and can get real filename?

Right now I am focussing on cleaning up the stackable filesystem code.
There have been many bugs reported with stacking problems. I think they
need to be fixed first.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer