Re-addressed (again)

John Clizbe-3
Thursday evening my "wonderful" ISP decided it was time once again to play
musical subnets and readdressed my connection. Since then, a good number of
peers have auto-updated and are back in contact with my server. The 1.0.10 and
1.1.0 servers need some manual help picking up the new address.

If you administer one of the servers listed below, would you please touch your
membership file so that sks will reload and pick up the new address?

gpg-keyserver.de
key.adeti.org
keys.niif.hu
keys.wuschelpuschel.org
keyserver.freenet.de
keyserver.novomundo.com.br
keyserver.nyfnet.net
keyserver.rainydayz.org
keyserver.sparcs.net
pgp.mit.edu
pgp.surfnet.nl
sks.es.net
sks.nanofortnight.org
sks.pkqs.net
sks.stsisp.ro
www.mainframe.cx
zimmermann.mayfirst.org

Thanks and best regards,

-John

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) GingerBear DAWT neyt
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or

A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"