Re: cleanness agog

Hamza Bugg

Follow it, said Jason, sitting up. On the avenue Victor Hugo, Laviers taxi slowed down and pulled up in front of one of Pariss few exceptions to tradition-an open plastic-domed public telephone. Stop here, ordered Bourne, who climbed out the instant the driver swung into the curb. Limping, the Chameleon walked swiftly, silently, to the telephone directly behind and unseen by the frantic nun under the plastic dome. He was not seen, but he could hear clearly as he stood several feet behind her. The Meurice! she shouted into the phone. The name is Brielle. Hell be there at noon. ... Yes, yes, Ill stop at my flat, change clothes, and be there in an hour. Lavier hung up and turned, gasping at the sight of Jason. No! she screamed. Yes, Im afraid, said Bourne. Shall we take my taxi or yours? ..