Re: monotone-1.1 released

Markus Wanner-2
Hello Thomas,

On 05/06/2014 10:23 AM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I've updated the pkgsrc package to 1.1. All self tests passed for me
> on NetBSD-6.99.40/amd64.

Thanks a lot, that's great to hear.

> Most patches we had were not needed any
> longer, but one still applies, though I'm not sure how necessary it
> is. Please take a look, it is attached.

I'd hope it's not required, anymore, as declaring
HAVE_CXX11_UNORDERED_MAP_AND_SET should get you the exact same variant
of code. However, I didn't check if configure on NetBSD correctly sets
that. (It's known to work on at least FreeBSD 10 and Debian, though.)

It's probably safest to keep that patch, for now.

Regards

Markus