Re: predisposition caller

Maximilian Mcalexander

them to his employer. I managed to clean the lenses, sir! What do you see? asked Bourne sharply. I dont know. Two men. Some army! said Conklin. Give them to me, ordered Jason, grabbing the binoculars from his brother-in-law. What is it, David? shouted Marie, seeing the shock on her husbands face. Its Krupkin, he said. Dimitri Krupkin sat at the white wrought-iron table, his face pale-and it was his full face, as his chin beard had been removed-and refused to speak to anyone until he had finished his third brandy. Like Panov, Conklin and David Webb, he was clearly a hurt man, a wounded man,