Re: stung confutation

Philis Veneziano

Ill call him tonight, pay phone to pay phone, and get it settled. Then Ill arrange a meeting tomorrow, maybe lunch somewhere outside of Paris. Very early, before the regulars come in. Why not here? asked Bourne. You cant get much more remote and Ill know the way. Why not? agreed Alex. Ill talk to the owner. But not the four of us, just-Jason and me. I assumed that, said Bourne coldly. Maries not to be involved. Shes not to be seen or heard, is that clear? David, really- Yes, really. Ill go over and stay with her, interrupted Panov quickly. Meat loaf? he added, obviously to lessen the tension.