Recon lag?

Todd Fleisher
Is anyone else noticing lag in the recon process based on the number of keys your servers have compared to the max listed @ https://sks-keyservers.net/status/? I graph that for my servers that gossip with the outside world and am noticing a much higher delta than I am used to seeing: https://i.imgur.com/laEBLL7.jpg. Also, I see the majority of servers in the pool reporting high numbers of keys in the delta column. The number found there for my servers is even greater than what my graph reports (currently 22,983 on the status page vs. peaking just over 6,000 on my graph). I suppose that could result from the timing of when my graph queries were run vs. when Kirstian’s status page updates.

Is anyone else seeing similar behavior and if so, any ideas what might be happening? My first reaction was maybe this is due to my servers having trouble syncing with their external peers, but if the same behavior is occurring for others with different peers that may not be the case.

-T