Recover password: "an error occured. please try again later"

Recover password: "an error occured. please try again later"

Francis Marsden
I created a linphone account on my mobile, without entering a password.
(And linphone never sent me one or said one had been created.)  In
recover password page, entered my cellphone number which is linked to my
account and it gave the error msg:  "an error occured. please try again
later."   In the past, I have been able to log into my account using the
cell number.   How to fix this?