Register account with the name from deleted account

Register account with the name from deleted account

A. S.
Hi everyone. I need help. I have recently deleted my account and now I want to recreate it again with the same username. Although, the UI said that my account was successfully deleted, when I try creating the new one, it says "this username already exists". Does it take some time the account to be removed completely and the username to be released? Could anyone suggest me what should I do in order to have the sip account with the same username?

Thank you,

Andrew