Relay Ignore Buffer Question

Mark Johanson
Hello,

I was wondering (after doing some searching and having google-fu failures) if it is possible to ignore specific buffers for relay only? We have a buffer for server notifications which is generally pretty active, but when I happen to be away from my desk and still need to communicate those same notifications are quite annoying on my phone. :) Is there a way to just ignore the buffer on the relay rather then ignoring it completely?

Re: Relay Ignore Buffer Question

Sébastien Helleu
On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:35:17AM -0400, Mark Johanson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering (after doing some searching and having google-fu failures) if it is possible to ignore specific buffers for relay only? We have a buffer for server notifications which is generally pretty active, but when I happen to be away from my desk and still need to communicate those same notifications are quite annoying on my phone. :) Is there a way to just ignore the buffer on the relay rather then ignoring it completely?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Mark,

I suppose you are speaking about "weechat" relay protocol (and not the "irc"
one)?
The relay client can synchronize with some buffers only, or desynchronize from
some buffers, to not receive updates any more.

So you should look at relay client options.

There's no such option on weechat side (relay server).

--
Sébastien Helleu

web: weechat.org / flashtux.org
irc: FlashCode @ irc.freenode.net