Release 6.5: Expected tagging on 5th August

Release 6.5: Expected tagging on 5th August

Hari Gowtham
Hi,

Expected tagging date for release-6.5 is on August, 5th, 2019.

Please ensure required patches are backported and also are passing
regressions and are appropriately reviewed for easy merging and tagging
on the date.

Hari Gowtham.

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/836554017

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/486278655

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: [Gluster-users] Release 6.5: Expected tagging on 5th August

Soumya Koduri
Hi Hari,

[1] is a critical patch which addresses issue affecting upcall
processing by applications such as NFS-Ganesha. As soon as it gets
merged in master, I shall backport it to release-7/6/5 branches. Kindly
consider the same.

Thanks,
Soumya

[1] https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/23108/

On 8/1/19 12:21 PM, Hari Gowtham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Expected tagging date for release-6.5 is on August, 5th, 2019.
>
> Please ensure required patches are backported and also are passing
> regressions and are appropriately reviewed for easy merging and tagging
> on the date.

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/836554017

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/486278655

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: [Gluster-users] Release 6.5: Expected tagging on 5th August

Hari Gowtham
Hi Soumya,

Thanks for the update. Will keep an eye on it.

Regards,
Hari.