[Release-8] Checking on the work done for reflink (#349)

[Release-8] Checking on the work done for reflink (#349)

Amar Tumballi-3
Hi Raghavendra, Pranith,

I have ambitiously tagged Issue #349 for Release-8. It was mainly done as there were some work done in that regard last year. I wanted to understand if it is possible to take it to a basic level of completion so it can make it as an experimental new feature in Release-8.

It would be a nice feature to have in project, so we can experiment further on it this year to have it ready by GlusterX.

Regards,
Amar

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list