Released: 2.0.13 beta 2

Andy Stewart

Hi everybody,

Please try this beta release:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xlog/xlog-2.0.13beta2.tar.gz

I believe it fixes two bugs since the previous beta:

a) dupe checking now prints proper dupes in one or many logs
b) EDI date printing

Please especially check the EDI date printing if English is not your
locale setting.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group

Re: Released: 2.0.13 beta 2

Pierfrancesco Caci-2

    Andy> Hi everybody,

    Andy> Please try this beta release:
    Andy> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xlog/xlog-2.0.13beta2.tar.gz

I get a redirect to
http://mirror.lihnidos.org/GNU/savannah//xlog/xlog-2.0.13beta2.tar.gz
which gives 404.

--
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx

Re: Released: 2.0.13 beta 2

Andy Stewart
On 04/17/2015 04:51 AM, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:

>      Andy> Hi everybody,
>
>      Andy> Please try this beta release:
>      Andy> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xlog/xlog-2.0.13beta2.tar.gz
>
> I get a redirect to
> http://mirror.lihnidos.org/GNU/savannah//xlog/xlog-2.0.13beta2.tar.gz
> which gives 404.

Please try again.  It takes a short time for all of the mirrors to
receive a copy of the file.

Please let me know if you have success.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group
Founder:   Chelmsford Linux Meetup Group
President: PART of Westford, MA (WB1GOF)

Re: Released: 2.0.13 beta 2

Pierfrancesco Caci-2

    Andy> Please let me know if you have success.

Thanks, now it worked. Dupe check works. "check all logs" requires a bit
of patience, but in the end it shows the dupes.

Pf

--
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx

Re: Released: 2.0.13 beta 2

Andy Stewart
On 04/17/2015 12:13 PM, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:

>      Andy> Please let me know if you have success.
>
> Thanks, now it worked. Dupe check works. "check all logs" requires a bit
> of patience, but in the end it shows the dupes.
>
> Pf

Pierfrancesco: Thank you for testing the new dupe code and for reporting
your findings.

How many QSOs are in all of your logs, and how many dupes?

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group
Founder:   Chelmsford Linux Meetup Group
President: PART of Westford, MA (WB1GOF)

Re: Released: 2.0.13 beta 2

Pierfrancesco Caci-2

    Andy> How many QSOs are in all of your logs, and how many dupes?

ik5pvx@snoopy:~/.xlog$ cat *.xlog | wc -l
7757

ik5pvx@snoopy:~/.xlog$ ls *.xlog | wc -l
20

I don't see a counter of how many dupes, nor a way to export it, but I
sloppily counted 42 "page down click" when displaying 45 lines at a
time. Many entries are more than just 2 lines.
I just selected "all logs" and left the other 2 options alone.

--
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx