Removal of details

PAR

Removal of details

PAR
To operators of the LInphone Forum:

Please delete my contact e-mail address as I am receiving multiple
messages that I do not want.

I originally wanted to ask some questions about the system OS and its
capabilities and suitability software. I wanted to contact the suppliers
direct and not be mis-directed onto a technical chat form, however
excellent it may be or however well-informed the questions and answers are.

I do not see why potential users are not apparently permitted to contact
the Company simply and directly as one would for any other consumer product.

PAR

--
PAR

Re: Removal of details

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

If you wish to contact our sales department directly, please fill this typeform by clicking on the "Contact us" button : https://www.linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3

We do use mailing lists to ease discussions with the community, and to make sure that a message can be submitted and replied by anyone. We do use the typeform to simplify the management of commercial requests from our side.

Please understand that we receive a LOT of requests and messages on both channels (both by Linphone users, enthusiasts, but also from companies and customers). As a small team, we do not have the time to answer to everyone, especially on the mailing lists, and I'm sorry for that. I'm not payed for doing this, it's on my free time.

We do our best to improve the documentation on our wiki to ease the use of Linphone products, and to give you the most information you need. It is a priority in our backlog of the linphone-sdk 5.0 release.

Thanks for you interrest in Linphone.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer