Replacing keystroke magic numbers with symbolic names

Replacing keystroke magic numbers with symbolic names

Nate Bargmann-4
At the suggestion of Zoli in a since abandoned pull request, I started
on an effort to replace as many "magic numbers" with symbolic names as I
can find.  Just for feedback I've posted four patches to:

https://gist.github.com/N0NB/c22054a0160b19dae5c88efd71b3d37e

At this point I will likely rebase everything together in some fashion
before sending a pull request, so this is just for evaluation by the
group.

73, Nate

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB

Re: Replacing keystroke magic numbers with symbolic names

Nate Bargmann-4
I've made a pull request that replaces the magic numbers of the Control
key combinations I could find with symbolic names.  The PR can be
reviewed at:

https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/pull/147

Next I will start working on the Alt key combinations.