Replacing ratpoison by stumpwm in fedora group package basic-desktop-environment

Replacing ratpoison by stumpwm in fedora group package basic-desktop-environment

MontaroPDF
Hi,

While working on ansible playbooks to automate the setup of some parts of my personal configuration, I notice that in fedora, the group package basic-desktop-environment contains ratpoison.

If I am not mistaken, ratpoison is the ancestor of StumpWM and is not maintain actively, isn't it.

So, maybe, one could see with the fedora maintainer to replace ratpoison with StumpWM.

What would be necessary to reach such goal?

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Replacing ratpoison by stumpwm in fedora group package basic-desktop-environment

MontaroPDF
Ok, sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, did you know how to request a distribution, like fedora to add an aplication, like StumpWM to their "catalog" I suppose they need a maintainer, among other things?

Roland Everaert
---