Rules and mult for Russian DX Contest.

Juanjo EA8BGO
I have created a Rules file and a multipliers file for the Russian DX contest.

I hope it is useful for the user community of TLF Logger

Best regards 73,
Juanjo
EA8BGO

russian-dx (1K) Download Attachment
russiandx_mults (680 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Rules and mult for Russian DX Contest.

Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Hi Juanjo,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 09:35:24PM +0000, Juanjo EA8BGO wrote:
> I have created a Rules file and a multipliers file for the Russian DX
> contest.
>
> I hope it is useful for the user community of TLF Logger

many thanks for you work - just one note: I think the CONTEST
value would be better as "russian_dx" instead of "arrl_dx", so
the final version is in rule file:

CONTEST=russian_dx

Hope that helps - and we will meet on contest! :)

73, Ervin
HA2OS

Re: Rules and mult for Russian DX Contest.

Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Hi again,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 09:35:24PM +0000, Juanjo EA8BGO wrote:
> I have created a Rules file and a multipliers file for the Russian DX
> contest.
>
> I hope it is useful for the user community of TLF Logger

and one more note - I've found an initial callsign list from
2017. As I know, the Russian callsign allocation is very strict,
so the prefixes and oblast's are bijective - if anybody move
from an oblast to another one, then it will be got a new
callsign.

To use it, put this file to contest dir, and switch it on with:

INITIAL_EXCHANGE=rcalls.txt

73, Ervin

rcalls.txt (420K) Download Attachment

Re: Rules and mult for Russian DX Contest.

Juanjo EA8BGO
Thanks Ervin for your corrections.

See you in the contest. 73

El sáb., 16 mar. 2019 a las 10:02, Ervin Hegedüs (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi again,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 09:35:24PM +0000, Juanjo EA8BGO wrote:
> I have created a Rules file and a multipliers file for the Russian DX
> contest.
>
> I hope it is useful for the user community of TLF Logger

and one more note - I've found an initial callsign list from
2017. As I know, the Russian callsign allocation is very strict,
so the prefixes and oblast's are bijective - if anybody move
from an oblast to another one, then it will be got a new
callsign.

To use it, put this file to contest dir, and switch it on with:

INITIAL_EXCHANGE=rcalls.txt

73, Ervin

Re: Rules and mult for Russian DX Contest.

Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Hi there,

I think the attached rule file is better,

73, Ervin
HA2OS

russian-dx (920 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Rules and mult for Russian DX Contest.

Juanjo EA8BGO
Hi

Missing to add export to Cabrillo. I have added the necessary line.

73,
Juanjo
EA8BGO