Rules file for SAC contest

Pontus Falk-2
Hi,

I will try to use tlf in Scandinavian Activity Contest.

To understand how to make the rule file for both Scandinavian stations
as well as for non-Scandinavians I would like to know if there are a
place where all the keywords for the rule files are explained?

Best 73's de SM0RUX Pontus

--
Best regards

Pontus Falk

Re: Rules file for SAC contest

Thomas Beierlein-4
Hi Pontus,

the keywords are documented in the man page.

What is missing is a detailed description of possible combinations and
internal precedences. At the moment I am working on such a
documentation but it will take a littel more time.

73, de Tom

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea

Re: Rules file for SAC contest

Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Hi Pontus,

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 03:16:36PM +0200, Pontus Falk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will try to use tlf in Scandinavian Activity Contest.
>
> To understand how to make the rule file for both Scandinavian stations
> as well as for non-Scandinavians I would like to know if there are a
> place where all the keywords for the rule files are explained?

could you try these configs?

https://gist.github.com/airween/7db7d08d7a81f2f98baf

73, Ervin
HA2OS

Re: Rules file for SAC contest

Pontus Falk-2
Thanks, I will give your config a try in the coming days!

73's de SM0RUX Pontus

--
Best regards

Pontus Falk

Re: Rules file for SAC contest

Pontus Falk-2

Ahh... I looked at tlf.github.io but didn't find the list of keywords. I
will consult the man page in the coming days!

73's de SM0RUX Pontus

--
Best regards

Pontus Falk