Run Multiple Linphones

skc  kumar

Hello

I installed linphone1.2.0.i am opening two windows in Linux and i am trying to connect two sipxphones.it's giving udp port 5060 is already in use.i want to change sip port and rtp port for multiple connections.how to do that?.could u please resolve this issue?..

Regards
senthil

Re: Run Multiple Linphones

Frederik Ferner
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 09:50:32AM -0000, skc  kumar wrote:
> I installed linphone1.2.0.i am opening two windows in Linux and i am
> trying to connect two sipxphones.it's giving udp port 5060 is already
> in use.i want to change sip port and rtp port for multiple
> connections.how to do that?.could u please resolve this issue?..

linphonec (text-only interface) has an option to specify a configuration
file, that way it's easy to provide 2 different configuration files
containing different port settings. For linphone (GUI) I don't see this
option right now.

HTH,
Frederik

--
Encrypted email preferred. PGP-KeyID: 0x9B4B9B32
My key is available from the keyservers or at