SKS peering

gdavid13
Hi,
I'm new to this mailing list.
My name is Gabriel David, but you can call me Gabi.
I have set up  a new sks which can be found at
http://sks.stsisp.ro:11371/. The server is running but write now I'm
looking to find some peers in order to fullfill my membership file and
also I want to find somebody who want to participate in a mailsync. I
prefaire to talk with the same peer(for gossip and email) if it is
possible.

Best regards,
Gabi.

RE: SKS peering

Anakin-Marc Zaeger
Feel free to add my server.  http://keyserver.nyfnet.net:11371

-A

Re: SKS peering

gabrix-4
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to this mailing list.
> My name is Gabriel David, but you can call me Gabi.
> I have set up  a new sks which can be found at
> http://sks.stsisp.ro:11371/. The server is running but write now I'm
> looking to find some peers in order to fullfill my membership file and
> also I want to find somebody who want to participate in a mailsync. I
> prefaire to talk with the same peer(for gossip and email) if it is
> possible.

Mine is pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370

> Best regards,
> Gabi.

Gab
--
1024D/BC4F9423 2008-12-05
Key fingerprint = 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423