SRFI-38 ported from Chicken 4 to 5

noosphere
I just ported the SRFI-38 egg from Chicken 4 to 5, and would like to
submit it for publication.

The Chicken 5 documentation (copied verbatim from the Chicken 4 egg) is here: [1]

The release-info file is here: [2]

A run of test-new-egg reported that the "Egg looks ok".

--Sergey

[1] - http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-38

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-38/raw/main/release-info

Re: SRFI-38 ported from Chicken 4 to 5

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 01:37:04 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I just ported the SRFI-38 egg from Chicken 4 to 5, and would like to
> submit it for publication.
>
> The Chicken 5 documentation (copied verbatim from the Chicken 4 egg) is here: [1]
>
> The release-info file is here: [2]
>
> A run of test-new-egg reported that the "Egg looks ok".
>
> --Sergey
>
> [1] - http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-38
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-38/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  You egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario