SRFI-60 (Integers as Bits) ported from Chicken 4 to 5

SRFI-60 (Integers as Bits) ported from Chicken 4 to 5

noosphere
I just ported SRFI-60 (Integers as Bits) from Chicken 4 to 5 and would
like to submit it for publication.

Its documentation can be found here: [1]

Its release-info is here: [2]

and test-new-egg gives is a clean bill of health.

  --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-60

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-60/raw/main/release-info

Re: SRFI-60 (Integers as Bits) ported from Chicken 4 to 5

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 20:48:00 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> I just ported SRFI-60 (Integers as Bits) from Chicken 4 to 5 and would
> like to submit it for publication.
>
> Its documentation can be found here: [1]
>
> Its release-info is here: [2]
>
> and test-new-egg gives is a clean bill of health.
>
>   --Sergey
>
> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-60
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-60/raw/main/release-info

Thanks again!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario